SeedsHereNow - Forum

Full Version: If You Know, You Know.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Robert R: I want to say thank you to the gentleman named Rd great customer service super down-to-earth dude then
Thank u r d for helping me get settled appreciate your customer service and your hospitality this man deserves a raise super down to earth but most people who've been through s*** have an excellent character just like the gentleman named Rd

Jason L: Awesome reliable seeds and service, thank you!

Joe: Seeds Here Now!
Highest quality genetics delievered in a timely, and guaranteed manner. Also good about communication. Can't ask for mo better.

Tim K: Great service Great seeds
Purchase went very smooth and have had %100 germination rate.

Wade N: Best There Is !!
Only place I go anymore! Amazing customer service. Amazing genetics. I recommend to everyone!

Frank R: Incredible service
Shipping is on point and their customer service is unmatched. I have never seen such a thing! You guys are the absolute best!

Lasjr95: Awesome Customer Servive
Great Customer Service And Seeds Came Perfectly Packed In Shipping! Cant Wait To Start My First Grow And Pop These Suckers!!

Reginald J: Always a amazing experience
Best seeds, strains and knowledgeable breeders around. Stable and strong genetics are key. :fire::fire::ok_hand:Confusedkin-tone-4:

Jason L: Awesome and reliable!

Shane W: Amazing and fast
cant say thanks enough amazing shipping and friendly folks

Alejandro B: Service
Easy shopping with quick delivery! What more can you ask for.

Curtis K: Reliable brand
Great selection, quick communication, and they make it easy to stay up to date on new seed drops. Fast shipping as well. Only complaint is limited options for payment.

Brian K: Awesome products great service
What more can you ask for... Authorized vendor for the best of the best. Good prices & great service. Freebies to boot.

Andrew L: Quick delivery
Got my seeds about 4 days from payment, which is the best turnaround I've ever had from a seed supplier. Thank you guys for the speedy service.

Matt G: Great seeds!

Edward D: Recent Order
Awesome selection and super professional. Big fan! Thx!

Peter W: superfast

Steve J: Gear arrived on time. Customer
Gear arrived on time. Customer service excellent.

Joseph C: Stackin Flavors
I’ve just been building my own seed bank. The bank just got better.

Sean C: Yes
Just do it. Make the purchase. :dart:

Devin J: Lsd-25
Seeds arrived 3 days after my payment arrived. Great customer service along the way. Would definitely recommend

Steve S: Thanks you are always fast with my orders

Nicholas R: Great service
Speedy and painless Thank you

David L: You have provided excellent service and selection.

Jonathan W: They have a huge selection
They have a huge selection of the best seeds available and the customer service is awesome, love shopping here

Matthew S: Awesome company, Fast and support!
I saw the amazing Zour Apples and had to have them even though I knew a few seed sites that were backed up weeks I ordered them. Came in 3 days from placing my order being day 1!!!! That’s FAST! Then as a vet I just asked about possible discounts and RD, (who is a fellow Veteran), wrote back and gave me the skinny on how the Vet discount works! Great company, fast, great support and just popped 3 of the ladies and they are moving and grooving, even the smallest seed I thought may be an issue popped and I am super pleased so far! SEEDS FAST NOW Means just that! And good seeds!

Rheinhardt T: 5 STARS
You guys are the best.

Jett C: Triple S - 5 Stars
Seeds Here Now throws down the heat, delivering three essential elements for success and satisfaction - Sales, Selection and Service.

Jeromy L: Great Seeds
Great Service!

Thomas W: good results from planting: 90% germination, 70% survival to plant in the ground!
10 Blueberry Muffin seeds started. Nine sprouted, seven survived to be growing healthily as 4" sprouts and those seven got strong enough to plant outside in the garden. All are doing well at this point but we've had lots of good rain, too. Probably need some more sunny days to get some growth on them. From our experience with feminized seeds, 90% germination is above average, seven surviving to plant outside is also very good and we'll expect a delicious harvest from those seven in a couple of months

Ernest P: ordering for first timers
fast service replied to my emails answered all of my concerns as a first time buyer and results are already up will buy again.

Juline K: SHN:hearts:
Bro told me best shop to go... Thanks guys!   Smooth process and excellent goods!

Max O: Pure love
Same old story..5th order..it arrives..it is what it is supposed to be..great germination every time...thanks..now I can order in the states..happy

Constance S: Robust seeds!
I'll never go back! Seeds are us sent me fat seeds that all popped and produced very sturdy seedlings with rich green leaves, that doubled into 2 sets of leaves in less than 2 days! I bought seeds twice from another company and only three out of five popped the first time and 2nd time 4 of the seedlings just drop dead even though they were treated the same as the fifth one that actually survived. That's why I tried a different company and boy am I glad I found this one. I also got my order really fast. Thanks!

David P: Seed order
Everything went great :+1:

Steven U: Got the free the duke from Solfire gonna be some heat. Fast service nice.

William S: :+1:Confusedkin-tone-2::+1:Confusedkin-tone-2:

Michael P: I love seeds here now!!
Super fast shipping!! I sent money order from California and received my Katsu bubba kush seeds next week!! Took two weeks from when I ordered!! Super fast and customer service was A+

Thomas M: Legit!
Ya’ll take care of business, period!

Chris B: Exciting future
Thought I’d try this site and was very pleased I did. Ease of ordering and extremely prompt on receipt of order to me!

Margaret L: Quick and Easy
Good selection and fast turnaround. Good communication as well!

Vaughn W: Awesome.. Super Excited
great straight forward service.. im a fiend for proper gentics and im excited to rock some hyped up strains!!

Benjamin S: Great company
This company had great customer service and helped me get some original DJ shorts Flo. Hard to find! Thanks SHN

James C: Great ship speed, great customer service
Haven't popped the beans yet but excellent turn around, and your customer service via email was great and got me in on the exotic drop early release even tho I wasn't on the mailing list. Much thanks.

William M: Thank you

Chris D: :fire::fire::fire:

Jarrette W: Great service!

Brian M: Best seed service hands down
Fast delivery, awesome customer service

Myles K: Good business
No complaints here

Troy R: The shizzle for Rizzo

Tim R: Great ordering experience
Always enjoy how easy it is working with these guys. Definitely recommend for anyone wether new or old to the seed game.

Aaron F: Great service
Seeds here now always comes through. Ordered many times and had never had any issues. I would recommend them to anyone who asked.

Tonette S: Great service
Happy with eveything and will be back in the future

Michael A: Love y’all

Brandon D: Customer service
Best in the game

Xiaohang W: Awesome Customer Service
Every time I submit a question I get an energetic response quickly back! Thanks for all u do.

David Y: Received my package in a timely manner. I’m happy with everything will definitely be shopping with seeds here now again.

Thomas B: Customer Service
Every time I order from SHN, the Service Dept. are very helpful & curtouis. I've only 1 situation, which was me not properly addressing a MO, which the order was set aside & filled .

Mario B: Fast and reliable

James C: Best seed bank in the world
I’ve shopped with every seed bank going back to 2004, and I can say with 100% certainty that SHN is the best of the best. Whether it’s customer service, ease of payment, fast shipping, product variety, or the awesome rewards program, SHN has a lifetime customer with me and mine! Thanks again! rock

Boe J: Awesome service
Been great at communication and always have the heat

Neal W: Seed purchase
Very good customer service and discreet

Mosha M: Easy and proper
Just nothing but ease and confidence in these guys Confusedlightly_smiling_face: good communication and options!