SeedsHereNow - Forum

Full Version: Best of the best of the best!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kayleigh G:
Thank you for everything. This is why I will continue to buy from you guys. The customer service is great.

Travis H:
Omg if their a rating that went higher then 10 & it was 1 through 20 I'd have to say 20 cause she was their through every step then I couldnt ask for a better person to have helped me she should get a rase cause i can tell just from how she helped me & just the fact she was so professional & kind helped me with picking out the ritht strains cause im new to the growin didnt know what strains to go with lol but i think she should get a raise cause just from the experience i had doing business & i can tell she's like that with all the customers & for that i think she deserves a rase cause for that I'd recommend you all to everyone like i have been & it also will make me come back for more business
chris w:
Thanks, will be shopping exclusive with SHN.com from now on.

Craig W: Quick and easy
got em in 3 days.

Gabe M: Thanks
Great transaction.

Antonio R: Great service and products!
I have made multiple purchases with these guys and have been nothing but 100% satisfied each and every time! Thanks again for the great service!

John H: How it should be!
Prompt and exactly what I ordered! Isn't that what you want?

Chad G: Great company to work with, top notch breeders
Love this crew! I have purchased 10 orders with SHN, and always got what I ordered FAST - usually 8 TOTAL days from OK to OR and back with Priority Mail. Prices and shipping options are competitive. Always adding new breeders - keep doing that, please! Thanks y'all! All hail the ...(((Magic Bean)))...

Roman M: Great service
Working with your company has been great! Great quality seeds and timely deliver as well as easy payment options. Also the customer service team has been excellent!

John E: Greatest seeds ever
Perfect service

Donald L: Great service and fast shipping

Michael K: Satiadied and Enjoyed the customer service

Zachary W: Best Genetics Online
Always have what I'm looking for in a seed company. Once payment is received they fulfill your order asap with top quality genetics. Can't ask for much for than that.

Jesse D: Fast
Gat my order without issue in about 3 days from order date

Zaxon S: Arise
Fast delivery and great service. Have 2 beans popped and going. Will show results in the coming weeks. Thanks again, and appreciate you!

Christopher W: Reliable service. Great selection.

Jeannie L: Good customer service
Only received my order a few days ago. It shipped very quickly and all ordering directions were very clear! Very easy!

Jason W: 5 star
Simply put they are the best. Once I figured bitcoin out it was a rap. I insist everyone who's stuck trying to figure out which bank is legit and will not scam you then SHN is number 1 2 and 3 on that list of best and safest banks to choose from. Plus your dealing with really intelligent and thoughtful people just wait till you have to deal with their customer service, you won't believe how incredible they are. Last time I delt with Canuks I had a prob with a bean not sprouting and said they would take care of it but I would need to order more stuff before they would replace it, also it took 3 days and 2emails to get a response. Do yourself a favour and stick with SHN.

Ken B: great transaction, only issue was
great transaction, only issue was only 1 seed from the Lemon Pie (5 Pack) popped . All the Other 10 seeds , Jack H and Stardawg all popped great, Not sure why the Lemon Pie didn't do as well . Just letting you know. Not unhappy at all will recommend. Thanks Ken

Arthur: Great selection, great price.
Excellent seeds as advertised.

Silma T: Great seeds08/11/20

LiftOffNotice: Good Seeds
quality seeds and arrived on time! thank you cannardo!!

James E: Received straight away.

Ian R: First time purchase
100% professionals.. from office to shipping to breeders. Super fast shipping Real Quick response on customer service and went 16 for 16 on popping seeds. Excellent company would def recommend to Anyone

Jeff S: Customer service
Excellent, good people.

Timothy G: 420 Fastbuds
Wow,I ordered these to try out autos,and I expected them to take about 3 weeks to a month to get here,but it was only like 2 weeks, we are super excited to grow these ladies,thanks seeds here now.

Terry B: Great company
Hands down the best company I've ordered from customer service was crazy good I will not ever order from another company again as far as this topic

William M: Perfection Same As Before
Communication is great and product arrived faster than expected.

Matthew M: One stop shop
Only place I will be buying seeds from here on out. Fast shipping, top of the line genetics, and good communication. Thanks again!

Michael B: Easy to order- fast delivery
These guys are great!

Ike F: 20+yrs Gardening— SHN 11/10 Customer Experience
The only person who has more expertise than I do recommended SHN. He described the prompt responses from CC, the speedy delivery and the variety of Genetics available. All are absolutely true. He left out the quality- Pristine beans in original Breeder packs, i only put one in Alkaline spring water: heating mat, darknesss, and love produced a 5/16” taproot in About 20 hours. Literally seven days from receiving the beans-cotyledons and first set of serated leaves:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Obviously, I’m a lifetime customer :100:

Jeff T: Why i trust shn
Always an easy shop and top notch genetics with a top notch staff a real people's business with caring and knowledgeable friendly help

Carlos C: All of the items I received were excellent and I was super excited with my ordered

Richard R: No bull sh!t, great service

Tyler R: Best genetics in the game
And the best customer service to boot. The whole money order thing seems confusing at first, but it way more confidential and much faster than an overseas seed bank. Try it once you’ll never turn back!

ike f:
Seeds.
Here.
NOW............literallyBig Grin
I’ve been growing for 21 years and
You just earned a LIFETIME CUSTOMER.
10/10 Customer Service
Keep up the Great Work.

Joe M:
Damn!! You guys are A 1 in my book thanks for the speedy delivery and great customer service I'll b purchasing from you guys for sure in the very near future!!! Can't wait to try these berries
Armando Z: Thanks for the add on and for your services
Bob R: :+1::+1:
I've made many orders all worked out great

Jacob S: Super Fast
I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The packaging, product, shipping, and freebies is a 5 star from me.

Ryan P: My new favorite seedbank!
Fast easy and reliable service.

Daniel D: Fast and convenient!
Definitely buying seeds here again!

Joe H: Love the auto flowers seeds great customer service fast shipping

Ralph B: Great Customer Service
seeds were damaged because delay at USPS. and customer service quickly fixed the problem. Great company

JR: Mo Bang for yo Buck
All seeds popped and ready to rock. Seedsherenow and Rasta Jeff or Best. Keep up the good work guys.

Chris D: Superb Service Great Price
Exactly what I wanted with the best price I could find. Will order again!

Adrian H: Ethos&SHN
Recieved the seeds quick. Accidantly got them a little dirty. Every bean came out great. Now I'm rocking 10 lovely ladies. This is my 5th order. Always 100% legit.

Travis W: Great Company
I'm old and used to have to order seeds from Europe. Sometimes it would take 6 months to get seeds if you got them at all. I got my order from Seeds Here Now in about a week and a half. They even threw in a free pack of blackberry f-3's. All told I got three packs, 2 of which were Exotix Genetics, for under $150. Not too shabby if you ask me.

Darrell P: The best
James bean is the real deal! I get my seeds In perfect condition and wicked fast. Thanks seeds here now.

Mike S: Most amazing Seedbank
Best Seedbank I have ever visited in the 40 years I have been growing. Miss Becky Beans is the bomb best customer service I have seen in along time. Becky made sure to get me set up so I can grow and take care of my veteran friends up here at n Alaska. She is amazing and I cannot thank her and your company enough I have shared your site on my Facebook and Instagram and spoke about how you honor vets and have awesome products and best customer service ever. Thank You all Mike Smith

Mike M: Top notch
Always great service! Would highly recommend

Ahmad P: Love this place
1000 percent satisfied. Fast delivery, GREAT customer service and absolutely A1 product

Tony M: Reliable and quick
First time buyer here. Transaction good so far. Seeds came in at a decent shipping time. I ordered 10, they gave me 12. I will order again. Thanks!

Ariel R: Awesome service, awesome products
The tier bags are the best; seriously! Ships fast, get what you order. I’m not gonna go anywhere else with this type of service.

Daniel C: Fast, effective and personable
The company took such good care of me. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to everyone I know. Fantastic experience

Zack: Happy
got the grab bad was disappointed, got ahold of customer service they were very quick and helpful and got me taken care of right away thanks so much seedsherenow definitely going to shop here again

Tiffany B: Excellent Service
Exceptional