SeedsHereNow - Forum
Some emails from the last week - Printable Version

+- SeedsHereNow - Forum (https://seedsherenow.com/forum)
+-- Forum: SeedsHereNow (https://seedsherenow.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Testimonials (https://seedsherenow.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=251)
+--- Thread: Some emails from the last week (/showthread.php?tid=211)

Some emails from the last week - Heather HereNow - 04-03-2019

No worries thanks for responding so quickly. And of course having the best customer service. Yes that would be great. Thanks
-Javier
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast service,  very professional ,great packaging.  I can wait to try the beans next week.
- RL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David:
Thanks so much. You guys are awesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are awesome thank you so much that’s why I shop with you guys you’re the best! ~GM

Hi SHN,

I rest my case! Thank you so much for the bonus pack! I've got the whole family now, not to mention having received the ones that was hoping for in the first place!

I'm a firm believer in karma, and loving your neighbor as you love yourself. It seems increasingly though, a kindness is met with such surprise and gratitude, as though a rarity and somehow unexpected, and reflects a lower bar in general for how we treat each other.

I took a couple of minutes to thank you all for your ethics and ethos, and commented on my 40+ years of observation of the nature of the people I've known who enjoy cannabis. I certainly appreciated when anyone took the time to put a thank you to paper. Your return kindness, by way of the extra seeds and thank you note, was a complete surprise, and absolutely made my day, and I get an extra hit every time I think about it. I ain't even popped one of the seeds yet, but they'll have a tough time competing on duration of that kind of effect.

I see my own kindnesses returned to me so much bigger and so much better than anything my puny brain could have conceived. We're the seeds, and love is the innoculant that makes it all so beautiful!

Thanks (again and again), for dropping some beauty into my life. Trust me when I say I will mos def pass it on, and give credit where it's due come harvest time. The story of how I came by the seeds will be part of the Legend of Dankness and PapaThai, come harvest time? LoL!

Peace,

Dan

Thanks for all the updates. Always classy and professional while providing the best damn gear out there. We will wait for your new site. Enjoy, Lew

Dear Seedherenow,

I love you guys for always carrying the highest quality genetics! I am infatuated by the fire that comes out of my soil.

Best Regards,

Kevin

Thanks again for you guys great customer service I got my order in will be getting back with y’all in future ~T.D.

Thanks man. Top service. Look forward to continued work with you guys and hope all goes well with the new website. I’ll be waiting patiently.

Best regards,

Matt

Thanks Jace, you’ve been great to work with I really appreciate the time and energy you’ve put in. Looking foreword to receiving the order and working with you in the future!
-Anthony

Thank u so much... I really appreciate you guys customer service... u guys have a loyal customer in me!!! Thanks again.
~Masharah

Awesome thanks for the great customer support. I will leave y'all a great review and recommend you to others as well. 
-Shane G.