SeedsHereNow - Forum
SeedsHereNow - Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOB fem
Hello SHN & TH seeds.
Just got my hands on MOB fem seeds and am looking forward to seeing what I can do. 
I have a 3x3 I plan to use to germinate two seeds from start to finish. Using advanced platinum p300 for entire cycle from seed to flower growing in buildasoil light mix and using biobizz full line for feed. I also plan to use Recharge and Mammoth P for microbes along with the occasional yucca extract. 
I wanted to see if anyone had experience with these genetics before and had recommendations or experiences they cared to share. 
I plan on using this to support a friend with cancer and intend on using 75% of the grow for medicine and the rest to share so it's really import to me to get this right. 
Please feel free to ask questions or make suggestions as I'm still early on in my adventure.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Looking forward to seeing the timeframe on those too.
Johnboyfarmboy,
Are you running this cultivar as well or just looking for information on how my run goes?
If you have anything in particular you want me to watch for, please let me know.
Other than a quick run of some autos a few months ago from ILGM and a bag seed I have cloned out several times, this will be my first run with KNOWN genetics. Needless to say I am excited and a bit anxious. Growing this for a friend who was diagnosed with stage 4 skin cancer.
Still new ton all of this but learning a lot from the Dude Grows Show.
Mike H