SeedsHereNow - Forum
SeedsHereNow - Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How You Grow?
Big Grin 
Hello Friends... Cool

We all develop our methods over time and my old school methods have always worked for me.  I try and keep it simple just using pots indoors and Pro Mix HP with some organic flowering ferts.   I just grow seeds and flowers for the family now so my grow isn’t huge anymore.  Remember the days of medical marijuana in the western states?  We traveled up and down the west coast doing events and even went to Denver two years in a row.

Everyone loved our bubblegummy flowers and knew our reputation for our seeds.   My genetics are tasty but organically grown indoor is the best IMHO.  

BushyOldGrower...Bog Seeds...Peace & Love ❤️ Pics later
Cant wait for the show B.O.G,

Peace
Email me for info on new strain SourBluTooth

Bog
Thanks for having us !!!

I'm over at SHN looking through what you have there, i mean here but anyway there's a lot of good breeders here but i think id like to run some of your gear this year , i know you would love for us to buy all your strains but that would take a lifetime for me id like to buy a few packs but don't know where to start.
My new SourBluTooth would be fun to grow but any of our strains are worthy. Feel free to email or pm me for any questions. Bog
Hey Yall!
To be honest since I only take care of myself I tend to just go with the least expensive inputs that don't compromise flower quality in terms of the usual nasties like heavy metals, etc. I

I search the WA and OR Dept of Ag sites and they usually have good up to date information on anything you might want to know. Oregon tends to be the strictest in the states for stop sales and testing.

Hope that helps!
I guess I'm the opposite. I mix my own nutes from salts and count ever part per million, and in cases of the trace elements, less than a part per million. My regimen is more or less a third the concentration of branded nutes. I give my plants exactly what they need and not more and control every element from beginning to end.
(04-09-2019, 05:40 PM)Skybound420 Wrote: I guess I'm the opposite.  I mix my own nutes from salts and count ever part per million, and in cases of the trace elements, less than a part per million.  My regimen is more or less a third the concentration of branded nutes.  I give my plants exactly what they need and not more and control every element from beginning to end.

Like your idea of making healthy nutes  Heart  do you have general recipes and a weekly calendar schedule for veg/flower with ppm etc that you can share (maybe as a file attachment) with recommended online places to get components, and any order to be mixed if that is important?  

Thinking about how you approach special requirements like more or less cal/mag/nitro etc for specific gear and how much you will increase/decrease ppm (at a time or per feeding) to adjust from a baseline recipe to feed one type of gear to another while monitoring how the girls are doing.

Any general recipe considerations, ppm differences or recipe issues for growing in soil vs hydro vs aero or which liquid brands of fertilizer inputs to use for aero to prevent spray nozzles from clogging would be awesome.  Example for coco medium would be having to use much more CalMag.  Thx.