SeedsHereNow - Forum
SeedsHereNow - Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stardawg at chop time...
I think I'm gonna keep this one around

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Can't say I blame you, looks like what we all want in our mum room, nice work.
jeez that's one pretty bud. are these from the F2s TopDawg just released or a clone?
From seed. Yea I think they are f2 or f3. I still have a half pack of thees to explore but this one will stay unless I find better? This particular plant reminds me of a kurplefantasy I stupidly discontinued ha...
That's a beauty. What are her smells n flavors like?
Smells are awesome on her. It's earthy/Gass catagory I would say for starters. It's kinda hard to describe but I'll try to paint a picture. One day I went running out of my room because I was sure I smelled a fire.. Ilike a cord melting or a ballast fan burning up ha. On further inspection nothing was wrong it was just this stardawg here!
But anyways yea aromas are layerd in there... Like a burning dumpster full of trash, u pick up on many small scents that make up the general aroma.
This is a first run with this pheno and buds have only just made it to the jars but for no cure time I'm impressed with flavor! Taste just like it smells, not sweet at all, earthy OG type flavor with an exhale almost like a 2 stroke outboard lol if u can imagine that as a good taste!
Needless to say I really enjoy my chems and I will be running this same cut again!
I just got a cut of the stardawg from kind love in Denver hope mine looks like this
Nice hey jaybro let me know how your cut turns out...  I had a green pheno that was real nice too.. Smelled more like what u expect a chem to smell like. This dark pheno is impressive tho. Bag appeal is off the charts,  smell and taste is full and pungent,(much more nose then her greener sister) yielded big, and needed allot less support then the green one as well... I'll snap a couple dry and cured pics for you guys too..

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

I got seven out of ten regular Stardawg F2 to grow thanks for the future reward That’s ahead
Yea those werf2s and there was alot of heat in there! Theres a pic of a green pheno under strain info in the topdawg thread...