SeedsHereNow - Forum
SeedsHereNow - Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number one for a reason!
Jason C: Thank you very much you guys are awesome

Peter B: Great beans
Every bean I purchased was a great bean.

Reid M: Auto Flowers LSD-25, Six Shooter and DGC pack
Prompt service. Easy to reach some one. 100% germination rate. Been buying from SHN for 2 years with great success in the garden. Thanks for working through all your challenges and providing A+ medicine to those in need.

Jennifer B: Impressed
When they say Best Customer Service in the business they mean it. Very responsive and understanding. I can't speak highly enough about SHN

Michael B: Impressive
I’m impressed at how straightforward this was and how quickly the shipment arrived. All of the seeds germinated perfectly and after a week are already with their first true leaves. I have high hopes for these Confusedtuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Charley T: Excellent service!
Can't be happier with ordering from SHN. From start to finish, their communication was spot on along with a 100% germination rate. Can't beat their selection and customer service.

Robert P: Seeds-A-Poppin
I received my seeds super quick and planted them carefully. Within two days they are sprouting vigorously. :-)

Michael M: Great Company
Very pleased with overall service. Website was easy to navigate and find what items I was looking for. Communication via email was excellent. Lots of updates on status of order. Items were received very quickly. Will defiantly purchase from this company again in the future.

Becky R: Got the help I needed to understand what I needed.
Service was great, and your customer service was also great!

Robert B: great friendly customer service

Levi G: The Best
The people here are very professional and responsive when it comes to service and replying back to any questions or changes. Not only that but there delivery is super fast! AAA+

Chris F: Best ever
I fucking love your guys site. Quality seeds delivered everytime. I use them always.

Brian S: Seeds for under $30!!
Thanks for the sales!! Tomato breeders can do what they do and sell them for $2.99. Thankful that seeds here now can do it for under $30 every now and then.

Kevin S: Excellent service
The website was easy to use and organized. Both of my orders arrived as promised in a very timely manner. Excellent email communication fro their friendly staff. Will return for future needs.

M. G.: No worries!
Order was sent in a very professional manner. I love the way they package, much more secure than other banks. Will definitely be coming back.

Dahni A: Excellent service and quick shipping. Thank you for everything you do.

Frank L: Fast service and willing to fix order problems
I ordered 3 fem strains and got them in 8 days. Great service! Will order again.

Justin E: Best curation of breeders
The best selection of breeders in the game. Some heavy hitters aren't available (Oni "cough") but this is for the real deal, leave the ego at the door type of shit. Top of the line genetics through and through

J T: Top Notch
As always, these are good peeps who've got your back. Professional AF.

Tridino W: Dino’s review
5 star

Jerrell M: Awesome Service
SHN is THE PLACE to be getting your cherrished beans. Not only is their processing and shipping speedy, butbtheir customer service is TOP NOTCH! They truly stand behind their quality guarantee on every single bean that they stock and will truly do what it takes on their end to make you happy and successful grower. Thank you SHN!

Ryan G: Dank

Brian E: Awesome customer service and real fire breeders to choose from. Ships fast.