SeedsHereNow - Forum
SeedsHereNow - Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of Love!!
Jason B: Amazing Customer Service
SHN by far has the best customer service that I’ve encountered in the industry! Always get a courteous and prompt response to emails. Many other unnamed companies would do well to emulate SHN’s service to their customers!

Art P: Will definitely order again
My order arrived sooner than expected. Im so glad I came across this shop, this literally saved this season for me, thank you very much!

Collin S: A-1
Always as expected

David P: Great seeds
Great shipping times and good prices and breeders, I shop here often Confusedlightly_smiling_face:

Peter M: Quick shipping, truth in advertising Confusedlightly_smiling_face:

Dana Y: Transaction was very easy
Haven’t cracked my seeds yet but I give them props for ease of transaction. They were super accommodating especially when it took me longer to secure my payment due to Covid-19. They keep my seeds and order open for me almost a month which was super kind. I will def order again. Can’t wait to grow my seeds!

Dwayne P: i just received my beans today. The process was very easy, send a money order and they’ll send you beans on time and in a very timely manner. Thank you so much Seeds Here Now!!

Alex T: Highly Recommended!
Seeds Here Now is a reliable source for seeds and has great customer service. Thanks!

Jody L: breeder packs. awesome. u.s.p.s. is taking a long time, so don't panicking if it is over a week, mine was in shipping for 10 days I believe.

Chris D: Duke Diamond from “seeds here now”
I ordered on Wednesday and the order showed up in EIGHT DAYS!!! It doesn’t get better than that PERIOD.

Christian D: Great customer service. Speedy response on all emails

Joshua W: Fire
5 star salute

Curtis W: Fast and easy
What can i say, i haven't germed anything but ordering was easy, packaging was discreet and prompt

Daniel B: Absolutely happy
Product is great or orders come fast no complaints

Theresa H: Great service
Seeds look great, and they came right on time. Will use SHN again

Javin K: Love yall
Greatest company ever!!!

Brent G: Smooth and fast transaction! Definitely will use the site again. Thanks!

Josh K: Free seeds!
They emailed me when they received my money order and then sent another when they shipped my order! To my surprise they sent me 6 amazing seeds free!

Matthew L: Dude grows crew seed packs
We were very happy with the service. It has taken a bit to figure out how the seeds and shipping works. Seems all good now. Hebrew national hot dog :hotdog: is the seeds we received. All blew out of the shells after a 1 night soak. Bless y’all.

Jim W: Everything came quickly

Melanie G: Very prompt. Got my order very quickly. Packaging was great!

Phillip W: great communication and fast processing

Dustin M: Rawtton
Got 6 popped 6 in 4 days. Awesome customer relations. Thanks for everything you guys

Justin P: Great service
i will be using you guys again in the near future

Rory T: Great service and selection
Second time purchasing from this company. They have a great selection for every need. Thank you.

Ahtee S: they came on time and i am very happy. thank you

Steven M: Great customer service
Fast reliable service, shipping and guarantees on product all on point with this company. As a business owner myself I understand the complexities of it all sometimes and you guys are doing a great job keep it up!!

Christopher H: Great service
Bought 2 packs (of retired varieties)and one came with 2 cracked seeds. I emailed a pic and I was sent another pack immediately, no problem!!!! Thank you so much!!! This puts all the European seed sites service to shame. Anyone ordering seeds 10+ years knows what I'm talking about.

Malcom M: Quality
Top notch genetics from the best breeders in the world! Professional, courteous and always a reliable source for great lineage!!

Norman D: Happy in Canada
Order arrived in a timely manner with original packaging. Seeds look great Confusedlightly_smiling_face:

James P: Great service. Fast. Legit.
No problems what so ever. Trust worthy company. Mos def legit. Will try again.

Mark S: Outstanding Customer Service
Had my seeds in my po box within a week after first contacting SHN. The ladies on the phone couldn't have been more helpful. The seeds I wanted weren't on the website but they knew where to look. Can't wait for harvest.

Michael C: Best US based seed source
I haven’t grown out any beans yet, but I did have an excellent experience buying . I don’t mind sending cash as long as I know the place is legit . SHN is legit! Received within 10 days of me sending payment. . Communication throughout those 10 days was :100:

Tre F: Id have to say i was impresses with how fast the seeds came

Jeffery D: Happy Farmer!!!!!!!!!!
great people to deal with, fast delivery. this was my second order and i will purchasing more soon. I highly recommend this seed bank!

Phillip G: Seed delivery
All my seeds made it to me safe and sound intact can't wait to reap my fruits of my labor thanks SHN family.

Cameron S: Excellent Customer Service!!
Such a great company to work with! They have an awesome selection of seeds and are very easy to get a hold of if you need help with anything. I will definitely continue to buy my seeds here!