SeedsHereNow - Forum
SeedsHereNow - Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Week; In Love
Marty G: Very satisfied with all my
Very satisfied with all my orders will,great service,fast shipping will repeat...thanks guys

Joe T: Fantastic
Orders arrive on time and products are as advertised

Tony K: SHN Gets it done
After ordering from several different seed banks, SeedsHereNow is by far one of the best. Their customer support staff actually responds back to any submitted questions or concerns. Which stands out because with many other seed banks you never get a reply. I submitted cash payments for the orders I’ve placed with SHN. When sending payment tracking emails, they respond within 24 that they got it. Which is greatly appreciated! And they get orders out quick after receiving payment.

Nate A: Legit!
Sent money order, got seeds 5 days later. Couldn't be happier. Thanks SHN!

Tyler F: Excellent
When a guy like me (from a small town in Middle Tn) can get thug pug genetics I am happy. I just wish you had BROTHERS GRIMM. Thanks guys

Christopher J: Phenomenal Company
Seeds Here Now has been the best company to work with for all of my seed needs

Jeffery L: Best customer service

Real Y: So far so good. GREAT customer service.
Very discreet shipping. Very Good customer service. My seeds were here in about 2-3 days with the priority shipping.

Ruby Mortensen
I received my order! Thank you for the freebies!! 

Ryan M: Great communication and FAST shipping
Just wanted to say thanks to SUN! They are very professional, they are quick to reply to any questions you may have, AND they ship extremely fast after receiving your payment! If you're on the fence about ordering, jump off that mf'er and order you some great genetics! Lol

Dan T: Humbolt seeds Canadian customer
The staff was very patient waiting for my $ and quick to process my order when it did arrive. They tracked my purchase and let me know when the package was in Canada. The packaging was excellent and my product was exactly what I had ordered plus bonus beans and some literature and a sticker.I did a second order and got a $ 10 discount as well . The prices are on par as with most seed distributors and they have a huge selection I will be ordering more in the future.

Daniel E: Customer fo life
Fast, discrete shipping. Always been super happy.

Parker W: Great service.

Guillermo P: 1st experience
I just want to say I had a great buying experience. From start to finish, I felt well informed of my transaction. I will definitely become a returning customer.

Michael G: Was a pleasure to do business. As always. Quick response to questions. And very professional. Mahalo

Jeremiah D: Best of the best
Only great genetics from seeds here now

Nate C: 100% Reliable. Excellent communication
Always reliable , great customer service , always prompt. Thanks again guys !!

Tim W: Fast shipping
Great costomer servicio ,reliable and on time

Ali H: These guys rock!
I’ve place 4 order and honestly haven’t been let done, granted I’m still waiting for the process to finish on the other orders but they are awesome. Well worth every penny!

John H: Profesor Blaze
Amazing customer service and speed delivery.

Jason M: Always a pleasure!
Don’t have a bad word to say... these guys are always my go to spot for top notch genetics. Always came through. :+1:Confusedkin-tone-2::+1:Confusedkin-tone-2:

James F: Great Service
Received seeds quickly. Can't speak to quality of final product, only started 2, one didn't make it, but I think that was grower error. Started 3rd and it is doing well.

Steven K: Solid
easy to use, very responsive & good communication once the order was placed. Only knock i have, i wish they would use venmo, or cash app. I always recommend them, best plce for seeds

Robert S: Dude Grow Show Membership Seeds
Thank you for the ease of ordering and the quick response in receiving my membership seeds from DGS. Couldn’t of asked for anything easier and better. Thank you Seeds Here Now.

Joe F: Fast shipping awesome service

Marie H: Seeds ordered
They are all up & growing. Will be moved to a better place soon. These will eventually help my nerve pain. THANK YOU.

Dianne C: Already poppin.
Very impressed with all the dealings I have had with your company. Within 2 - 3 days the seeds were poppin. Can't wait for final results.

Brayant H: Great customer service and great selection
I was able to land some highly sought after seeds from exotic genetix.. The greatest part of the experience was the customer service. Caroline and Becky went above and beyond to make sure I got what I needed and to keep me updated on all my concerns.. great company, fast shipping and good pricing.

Danny R: Bueno
Fast turnaround, 100% germination, very happy. Eager to see how the Sour Bubba turns out.

Christopher S: Easy, fast and they had what I wanted.
An excellent seed bank that I would highly recommend .

Michael M: Legit
I like having access to humboldt s seeds as, I’m from Northern California though now live in Oklahoma. Great service and never had an issue. A bit nerve racking sending a money order though no problems at all.

Caleb M: Really great

Richard S: Easy to navigate.
It's easy to get around the site and look at what's available from the different breeders. Purchase was no problem, though will be much simpler when the industry can freely use banking services.

Eric O: Just placed my second order
Very happy with my purchase. Everything arrived with no problems, will return for more souvenirs.

Will M: Fastbuds auto order
Fast delivery ...so far so good

Kevin W: Best Seed Bank
Was very pleased with SHN. Will be ordering again!

Robert P: A+++
Seeds Here Now delivers the genuine article in the breeder's packs reliably and quickly. They are my go-to source for quality genetics.

Shawn M: Great company great people :+1:
Great products, great people! Won't go anywhere else hear on our

Jerry H: Nicely done!!

Nathan S: Great service
Always quick to respond, great gear....thanks for spreading the love.

Jesse G: Great genetics
Seeds here now is great. Some breeders are more expensive than other seed banks. But seeds here now has the best customer service in the biz. I just mailed in my payment and they shipped right away. Very happy with the breeder selection!

Greg W: Awesome experience!
My first time working with Seeds Here Now and it was really great. This is a group you can trust.

Eric T: Quick turn around time. Great service and selection.
Thank you for the great service and quick shipping time.

Steve M: Easy to order
Fast delivery easy navigation threw site thanks for doing what u guys do we appreciate u

Thomas H: Thumbs up
So far, so good. Transaction went smooth, good communication, very responsive. Too early to say, but germ 100%....hope for the one...will confidently use SHN in the future, thanks

Robert O: Excellent transaction - reliable fast shipping
I sent cash without any issues and have just received my second order. SeesHereNow ships fast and is very reliable. Their order tracking and email follow ups are at the same level as any major/national online company. Thanks!

Jahchin H: First purchase!
Enjoyed my experience from start to finish! Timely delivery, great customer service, and great prices!

George R: Review
Service was great, emailed throughout every step, from time order to receiving product was one week. Amazing :wink:

Jace C: Excellent
Awesome! Would highly recommend!!

Alex G: :+1: :+1:

Tiffany P: As described
Great, will purchase more in the future. Came in discreet packaging as it states in the description. Came quicker then expected too even with the pandemic. Thanks!

Ed B: Very Smooth Process - Excellent Transaction
Found SHN through a link from Leafy. And I'm glad I did. Was a smooth process and shipping was quick. Very nice!!

Adam W: Excellent service
Great job guys! Even through the Covid19 shutdown, you got my order shipped & delivered quickly. Thanks! I ordered from another company around the same time. They haven't even acknowledged my order yet. You will definitely get more business from me. Thanks again.

Jeremy D: 2nd time ordering
Just easy, honest, and available. Thank you.