SeedsHereNow - Forum
SeedsHereNow - Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sowing The Seeds Of Love ~ Tears for Fears 1989
Carson:
By far you guys are the best Seedbank in my book much love for you guys I really appreciate you looking out.

Elisabeth D: High grade seeds and service
Great selection and service. Quick shipping. I wouldn't think of shopping anywhere else.

Craig J: First Order
Excellent service and timely delivery.

Robert F: Bon service facile à contacter réponse rapide :grin:

Isaiah C: Great customer service.
The SHN team went over and beyond to correct an error in my order that they weren't even responsible for. VERY IMPRESSED.

Ronald W: Seedhereandnow.com
I love the Variety And the deals the best site I have found fast shipping My products come In perfect condition I wish I could give them 10 stars

Troy L: Excellent
Square deal, great service. You have a satisfied customer. Thank you.

Dan N: Legit
Fast discreet and real nice selection of hard to find strains

James J: Nice
Quick, discrete shipping. great sales. Some of the best breeders.

Manuel O: Awesome
Thanks for the seeds and the little gift I got thanks so much.

Robert T: Fast Delivery
SHN carries good product1

Ross D: Ever since finding out about these guys, I have been glued to the screen looking at the vast selections of different strains. I will be making this my #1 place to go to!

Mike S: Great company
Seedsherenow came through when everyone else didn’t have the strain Mr.Clean my favorite of all time! Thanks for changing my life!

Jessica R: Order
I rate seeds here now with a 5 star vendor with excellent customer service.

Lee F: Great company
Awesome service and Quick turn around. My go to seed co.

Alfred B: Seeds here now and Exotic Genetix
I have nothin but positive things to say about seeds here now. You are top notch at what you all do. Always responsive and great customer service. I email you and you always answer back. Same with Exotic Genetix crew. You people all lead the way in this newer way to get the worlds greatest genetics. I have the fire :fire:! Deliered to my mailbox. So cool.

Brendan F: Great customer service
Great customer service great selection of products verry friendly people that work their - will continue to use their services

Mark J: Awesome
One of the best seed companies in the world I say.

Javon N: Fast and discreet
I love how fast it arrived

Ralph M: Got my seeds
Everything went smoothly and got my Seeds a lot faster than I thought. Excellent customer service, can’t wait to grow the Freakshow

Eric G: #winning
Killer company with killer service

Mitchell B: Best seed bank
SHN is hands down my favorite place to shop! Excellent customer service that has helped me multiple times. SHN .... I love you

Wendell W: Great genetics, great customer service 5 stars for SHN

Ralph A: Awesome Seed Bank!
I have ordered a dozen times. Never any issues or delays

Jeffery B: Big smooth
Always easy and smooth, package came quick

Tim C: Customer service is awesome
Great place to get seeds...

Tyler C: Always a1

Peter F: Best ever
You guys rock!

Anouxay V: Thank you
Everything was perfect

Joseph M: Well done.
I was very impressed with the presentation of the package I delivered. More impressive is the selection of high-grade seeds at a low price. It’s always nice when you get free seeds as a gift. It always makes you feel special. Thank you

Mikel R: Great seeds!
As advertised! Thanks so much!

Tom W: Simply the best...
Always a great variety of products with fast service...

Camillia H: Variety
This place has the best select of seeds. 10/10 so far

Will H: Great service
Like the postal crisis isn’t even happening. Same shipping times that I’ve been used to over the years.

Ken W: Customer service
The customer service is the best from day one

Isabel R: Excellent
:+1:

Josh H: Top notch!
Very professional, top notch service! Selection is huge. Prices are fair. The sales, promos & freebies kick a$$! Delivery is reliable & prompt, as are replies from the staff. CC payment option would be incredible.

Michael B: Exotic OMFG
Awesome customer service! Product delivered promptly! Will do another post during flower

Victor P: A PLUS SERVICE..TOP NOTCH

Brian W: My new go to seed bank
I am always hesitant to try a new seed bank but, Seeds Here Now was great. It was a very smooth problem free transaction. I liked the ability to pay by check and the shipping was fast. Many thanks

Matthew O: T.H. Seeds’ Citron Givré
All five have germinated and are on their way! These were a replacement for seeds that I had trouble germinating. SHN helped me out and I am super happy with the great customer service!!! The ONLY seed bank that MATTERS!

Christopher I: 100% Professionals
These guys rock. The purchase process was easy and their communication with me through out the whole process was excellent. 10/10 will use them again!

Anthony S: Customer service and delivery
Excellent customer service and delivery. These folks are my go to people for quality seeds from proven breeders. They also stand behind their products . I had a problem with a strain from a breeder and SHN made good on replacements. This is a big deal in today’s high priced market . You can’t go wrong with these folks!

Antonio T: Top of the line
Great service great communication speedy arrival Thanks soooo much SHN crew

Scott W: Serious Happiness
Just as the title said. You guys provided it. I’m feeling it. Great job, guys

Andrew R: Reliable
Shop with confidence. They don’t take credit cards and if you’r new to the industry that is common almost expected. Super fast shipping and great genetics available to choose from. This is my second purchase.

Brandon L: Fast and easy! Will be purchasing from here again!

Billy Y: Quick and easy
Great company a pleasure to work with

Samuel H: Excellent and Expedient
My first experience with Seeds Here Now was outstanding. All my questions were answered promptly and comprehensively. Packaging was professional and discreet. I would recommend this company to my grandmother, that’s how well I was treated. Please support these folks, they work hard to make it easy for you.

Tom M: Just Awesome
I have been looking for a very specific strain and SHN had what I have been searching for for nearly a year. Awesome selection, quality, and service!

Chris S: 1st timer
I am excited to have received package. I have heard so much about you through the grow from your heart podcast. Thanks for being discreet and never stop selling Irie Genetics. I will definitely be a customer if you don’t I just really like that guy. He seems legit. Thanks again. K.F.

Pete W: Top of the line genetics and service !!!

Will K: A+

Casey S: Great products and fast shipping

Linda: Best Customer Service
Mail delay caused my order to be dropped. However, when my order was received a couple weeks late they called me and told me they were shipping it out. Great product and customer service.

Chuck C:
Just a quick thank you. I received my package last Saturday and wanted to thank everyone. Your dedication, from quality to customer service and support, is top shelf. I'm looking forward to working with you. Have a great day.

Will C:
Hi,
Becky did an excellent job. Your service and support is always professional, knowledgeable, reliable, and friendly, Becky fits in perfectly with what I expect from SHN. Out of all the seedbanks out there I only recommend 3 to friends and you guys are the top of the list.
Thanks again for how you do business, I notice and appreciate it!
Will

a********[email protected]
Very good conversation with the woman who called me (her name escapes me right now). I was happy to know you are all making sure there's no fraud happing out there. Thank you for reaching out in the name of security and I'm looking forward to receiving my package!

Neal L:
The best! So helpful and understanding!

m*******[email protected]
CC is very professional and makes my shopping experience a breeze which is why I keep placing orders! Big thanks!