SeedsHereNow - Forum
SeedsHereNow - Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temple Runtz
Has anyone tried these beans yet? They were f1 give away from Ethos, labeled as a Temple Kush x Runtz. Just wondering if anyone has experience with how it grows, what tastes they pulled and any general tips for it.
I have not tried them myself. Hopefully someone will chip in some feedback for you.
I've seen lots of people who are "Ethos" fans so they must put out a decent product.
Let us know how they turn out, I would be interested in some unbiased grow info on them. You could even use the grow journal area to record your grow, maybe pick up your general pointers via that.
(12-19-2020, 08:47 AM)Rick Wrote: I have not tried them myself. Hopefully someone will chip in some feedback for you.
I've seen lots of people who are "Ethos" fans so they must put out a decent product.
Let us know how they turn out, I would be interested in some unbiased grow info on them. You could even use the grow journal area to record your grow, maybe pick up your general pointers via that.

Well, I got a couple that broke ground the other day. We shall see Smile
I have not heard about these seeds. I prefer something like Sundae Driver https://askgrowers.com/strains/sundae-dr...ain-review. I've heard a lot about Ethos and agree with Rick that a lot of people get it and are satisfied with the result.
Question 
well, how the temple runtz coming along?

(01-05-2021, 03:49 PM)Chad.Westport Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 08:47 AM)Rick Wrote: I have not tried them myself. Hopefully someone will chip in some feedback for you.

Well, I got a couple that broke ground the other day. We shall see Smile
(03-31-2021, 11:03 AM)NayHay2 Wrote: well, how the temple runtz coming along?

Well, mixed story.

I took two clones off of Temple Runtz A and two clones off of Temple Runtz B. I put both A & B in a 2x2 tent and flipped the light schedule to 12/12 after they had two weeks of veg. I did this to sex them, they were regular seeds. I didn't want to invest months of training, time and space on them if one was going to be a male or worse, which is why I do this with each new reg seed popped.

At the 3 week mark, both of the A clones put out a few sacks on the lower branches, along with the forming pistils. I attached an image for you. It is a hermie plant and I've got to chalk it up to genetics and not environment in this case. The B plant did not exhibit the same expressions.

Plant B, right next to it, in the same conditions, feed, ect. did not show any of these tendencies. So that was continued. The main B plant, the one from seed, is nearing the end of flower and looking nice.

She put on decent sized nugs after stretching about 50% of its pre flip height, so from 2.5 feet to about 4 feet. Frost is there and began in the third week of flower. The smell isn't stinking up the room, a rub of some trichome sugar leaves gives me a sweet kush and earthy smell. Not fruit or berries, not dank dungeon earthy either. We'll see if those morph as the plant finishes, cures and then I'll be able to smoke it. Pretty basic feeder, nothing excessive or unique, getting a nice fade on the leaves bud the buds themselves remain a nice bright green for now. Good calyx to leaf ratio.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)