SeedsHereNow - Forum
SeedsHereNow - Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aficionado x 4 - Elite Grow in the Land of the New Rising LED
What we have here are 4 packs of seeds that I plan to start an indoor grow within the next 2 to 3 months. (I am working on the Lava Cake Journal and all ladies just went into flowering) so I need to wait til I have the garden empty.

The seeds in the photos are:

Triple Cherry (Cherry Pie (Bay Area Cut)) x (Cherry Noir #18 x White Cherry Truffle)

Sacred Sour (2007 Sour Diesel IBL) #72 x (Original Diesel BX1)

GTR (G6 Jet Fuel "Clone Only x Topanga Canyon OG x Original Diesel BX1)

Rainbird (Light Blue Cap) (no box) (Covelo Sour Diesel x B9) x (Forum GSC x Jahgoo) (gifted to me by Aficionado Seeds).

The GTR is a 10 plus week and the Sacred Sour is 12 to 14 week. Both the Triple Cherry and Rainbird are 8 weeks. maybe push 9 to 10 week on Triple Cherry.

If I see some interest from any one, I will do this grow on SHN and I promise it to be very detailed and enlightening...a couple of these are extremely rare and highly sought after strains, and I will grow these as I am in the journal grow. 100% professional from seed to harvest.

and did you know that Cannabis just loves the music of Jimi....

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

I for one am definitely interested in seeing your triple cherry grow.
(03-27-2021, 09:27 PM)Rick Wrote: I for one am definitely interested in seeing your triple cherry grow.
Thank you for the support Rick, this is what I am looking for , some incentive..
this is the Triple Cherry I will be keeping a couple of males for pollen and will
be working on a cross with the Triple OG from Exotic Genetix
Are you searching for the Best buy dissertation uk? If yes then don’t worry. As Dissertations Land has got your back. We have a wide range of Dissertation Proofreading Services UK who can easily write on the topic of your choice. And this can in turn get you the grades that you were hoping for. As really it is the most amazing way to rock your assignments.
As only at accounting assignment help in UK, we have highly qualified Assignments Pro Writers. And not just that but we would make sure to provide students with the most incredible help with Assignments Pro. However, it is the same reason why over 1000+ students rely on Assignments Pro. So don’t wait to order PhD Assignments Pro writers from Assignments Pro.
Drift Hunters game is a racing game with unllimited money. You can free to buy all the items on the shop. This game will be easy for you. Enjoy the game!