SeedsHereNow - Forum
SeedsHereNow - Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESTIMONIALS 6/4
Jeremy B: Happy customer
Great prices/Deals.... great customer service and selection backed by big names.
Michele W: Fast and reliable
Everything went smoothly, I needed to contact customer service at one point and got a prompt reply (a real reply, not a form notice), so I’m a happy customer.
Todd T: Friendly, and the seeds were delivered within 10 days.
Anonymous: Awsome
Awsome service will be back for sure
Anonymous: Thank you for posting rare genetics that aren’t $500 a pack Confusedlightly_smiling_face:
Ted W: SeedsHereNownow is top notch.i am a many times repeat customer and I give them 5 stars out of 5. No other seed bank had bog gear.
Anonymous: Humboldt seed company . .pound cake �
Best place to buy seeds on the internet., I have purchased many packs. From seeds hear now, Quick delivery the best genetics available, good germination rate so far , and great customer service I highly recommend this company ,
:+1: :+1: :fire: :dash: :green_heart: :grin:
Anonymous: Excellent service!!!!!
Best seed company ever!!!
Anonymous: Happiness
Just an excellent experience from start to finish. The drop updates are so helpful, I’m excited to get my hands on these rare genetics, and the customer care team was excellent with communication. I will update after getting this project started. I’m happy and excited. Hapcited
Anonymous: Great selection, very fast shipping
Just based on the selection of top breeders and shipping speed and ease of order I give seedsherenow.com an A+.
Anonymous: Top notch
4th time doing business with this company and I have to say "TOP NOTCH"
Charles S: Great Stuff
Excellent Selection Smooth Process
Dean H: Great service great products
Anonymous: fast shipping
discreet fast happy