SeedsHereNow - Forum
SeedsHereNow - Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MORE NICE THINGS!
Brian S: Great place
All of my orders that I have bought from them have shipped the same day. Great service and great prices my go to seed shop
Emil D: Buying Experience Excellent
As always, my buying experience was trouble-free and timely. My souvenir purchase will go nicely in my dry, refrigerated collection environment :wink:
Anonymous: Great online ordering experience
Ordering was easy and fast . My order was shipped quick and is exactly what I ordered when it arrived . Thanks for the great experience.
Kelly C: Process
The Staff at Seeds Here Now is awesome - Always willing to help and they are great at answering questions!
Stevie G: Happy Deals
Great and fast checkout. Easy to pay with more options available.
Zane L: Reliable Website
Website is the real deal and very fast shipping
Mike F: Great results
Exactly as advertised. Everything I've gotten so far has exceeded my expectations. I believe.
William S: Good birdseed
Amazing people here!
Darren A: Customer service is Awesome!
I had a few problems with original order and they worked it out and made things right! A+++
Anonymous: My 1st Time Buying Seeds Online
I can't wait to get my seeds! It was so fun and easy shopping online for them @ Seeds Here Now! I can't believe I even have a tracking # to see when they will arrive. Anticipation:potted_plant::heart_eyes::+1::+1:
Stephen R: excellent
so far so good,judging from past excellent product and service,i have high expectations!
Anonymous: Awesome products!
You guys always have great products and speedie turn around. I will always buy from you first!
Anonymous: You’re the best
Really good, like really really good..
Loy H: Nothing left to do, but Smile Smile Smile...
Springs here....SHN...has been consistently a pleasure to work with. Cheers guys & good job. Seeds are poppin'!
Anonymous: Great experience!
Received order very fast, seeds were humboldt seed company, and seeds nice and dark, I love the fact that Seeds here now is an American company and I can support an independent biz. I will definitely be ordering again and again and again!
Ted W: SeedsHereNow
Ordered lifesaver by bog. Computer glitz or something. Not in stock. Substituted my order. Got the dub bub. From my experience SeedsHereNow is top notch.Confusedunglasses:
Christopher D: Exotic genetics is best
Seedsherenow does a great job in expediting orders. Fast process, fairly informative, and great shipping service. Very fast delivery, And have never had any complaints with Exotic genetics quality. Thank you.
Anonymous: First order and I'm not disappointed
Rapid delivery , high quality beans, my order included some freebies as well.
Sean C: Amazing genetics
ordering was a breeze , delivery was under one wk , service is top notch. seedsherenow will respond to your emails if there are ANY issues. Germination with the humboldt seed company is ALWAYS 100 percent.
Anonymous: Order
Awesome! Two freebies, tons of info items, and stickers! Came very fast. Had a horrible order from True North Seed Bank where they scammed me so I tried out SHN. 5 stars across the board.
Jeff T: Great seed bank
Absolutely amazing
Jason J: Only seed vendor I use
Fast, easy and the seeds are on their way. I once got a dud pack of seeds. Not one sprouted. I told SHN and they sent a new pack and they popped. They stand behind their business. Thats rare these days.
Anonymous: Easy shopping
Lots of selection, hot drops!
Alan V: Help
Had trouble with ording ,Austin fixed me right up. I would recommend using SHN to all my friends
Anonymous: Great seed bank
Ordering was a simple process
Zachariah B: Amazing best of them all
Gregorio T: Awesome service
Love the variety of genetics you guys carry.. Love growing my own stuff and introducing news strains to my friends.who don't grow. It's been a dream come true... Big thanks to Seedsherenow
Anonymous: Always seamless.
Customer service is great, quick turn around times.
Cody J: SHN
The site is nice. The new payment process is decent, I understand why no others do debit anymore. But I really appreciate it because I ep not enjoy buying Bitcoin just to get some breeders genetics. But SHN made that easy for me. And I appreciate the amount of breeders catalog that is on the site. I just hope my package arrives safe and sound. Thanks.
Anonymous: Thumbs up
Very very simple process
Paul A: Top notch
The site was very easy to use once I had a mesh act set up. I can’t wait for my DGC pack to show up. I am making the switch to relationship and I have access to the breeders the sellers and a huge community of growers and support. You guys fucking rock! Peace and stay lifted.
Anonymous: great service from SHN
I haven't popped any seeds from the pack yet but I've ordered from ya'll more than a few times and the service is always great. quick shipping as soon as the money order is in and great communication via email.
Anonymous: gotta love archiving genetics
I have had a wonderful time looking at these purely novelty items. Process of buying was fast and easy.
Anonymous: Awesome deals!!
Fast shipping!! The best genetics!!
Bob A: Great [email protected][email protected]
Great, I screwed up on the zipcode, but they were able to fix it before shipping *******
Anonymous: First order
Still popping seeds. So it’s going to be a bit on actual product testing. But the ordering tracking etc work flawlessly. So happy to receive all my goodies.
Anonymous: Ease of ordering
I've tried ordering seeds from other sources and it was a hassle I came apon seeds here now and was very happy with the ease of ordering I will definitely buy from these folks again
Anonymous: This is the second pk I purchased .shipping is fast and I always send a money order And had no problems Getting my purchases Great customer service also Thank you guys for doing an outstanding job! Blush
John: Awesome grab bag
They realy know how to make you feel like you got something special. My bag was awesome. Wish I had grabbed 2 lol.
Kira P: Best seedbank
Selection is great I've ordered over a 12 times over the years never a problem thank you seeds here now helping us grow the fire
Jake C: Love the availability and the customer service without a doubt
Best customer service and delivery service I've had the pleasure to deal with
Anonymous: I love you guys you’re the best
I love you guys you’re the best . I’ll tell you why you guys really really really care about your customers. I hate to swear but I’m gonna other than JBC another James bean company in Oregon ( no relation to you guys )every other place sucks but U guys I love . Keep up the good work and you will see me down the road folks. Once again thanks for everything.
Anonymous: Amazing customer service
I have ordered multiple times from seeds here now and I always keep coming back the amount of items they have to select from is perfect. The product is always on point. I always recommend this website to all my friends
Anonymous: great place
Seeds here now, say's it all. Easy to do business with, and have high quality seeds. I've used them 2 times and alway's quick delivery. Best service I've had so far from a seed dispensary. I'll be back soon.
Justin L: Seeds here now always come through with the :fire:
Chris P: The only seed bank I need
If seedsherenow don't got it, I don't need it. SHN is the shit.
Anonymous: Awesome deals! Amazing genetics!!
Awesome experience!
Anonymous: My go to!
Seedsherenow are by far my go to for beans. They're fast and courteous. Thank you to the team at seedsherenow!
Chad C: Always happy
Never an issue, fast shipping, and rewards points!! Why would I shop anywhere else
Cody J: SHN (REVIEW)
Seeds Showed up. with a few beautiful Slaps. Everything is great. everything is as it should be.. I dunno the rules here, So I will not speak of Germination or anything. Ill just say that everything is great, and I have already Ordered a second Package. I give it up to SHN to Surprise me with a Tier 1 Gift... So Heres to many many many more exchanges between me and SHN. Thanks A Bunch.
Juan M: Nothing but the best and most friendly help!! Also very helpful with payments!!
Tom D: Great selection great prices great service
The best, like being a guest in an expensive hotel. Well taken care of.
Lew S: Amazing
I have had great experience with SinCity products and the SHN team is great as always the best team
In the business fast and quick shipping never a problem
Anonymous: Got it fast great service and quality products
Robert S: Seeds came early. All seeds popped. Great product. Great company. Great experience. How could u ask for anything else??
Anonymous: Couldn't be happier
I got exactly what I was looking for and it came really fast. At a price I could afford.
Jason J: Solid everytime
I only use SHN. Fast easy and they show up. Now they take mesh payments so that can be bad on my wallet but good for our health! My favorites are always sold out so I do the waiting list thing.
Blake F: Great service!
Excellent service, delivery and quality. Arrived timely and the people/staff were helpful.
David M: Always Great
Service and products are always great. Received beans in a timely manner. Haven’t run these beans yet but will soon.
Michael G: My Experience Ordering from SHN
Great! Very impressed with their customer service. Very fast shipping I will definitely be ordering more beans from them in the future Confusedlightly_smiling_face:
Jeremy B: Always a happy customer
Great experience overall. Great customer service and prices.
Gregorio T: Top notch service
Always a pleasure using top notch genetics.. Can't wait for the next pheno hunt
Layton O: #customer service defined
I haven't used it yet this is a shout out to seeds here now. This company is easy to communicate with, they are friendly, and very helpful. Most importantly, you can believe what they say. My seed bank from here forward!
Anonymous: Exactly as advertised! Great deals! Fast shipping!!
Anonymous: One stop shop
Love u guys ,been taking care of me for years
Richard P: Easy Peazy Ordering
Ordering process is nice and easy.
Anonymous: Amazing as always very great customer service
Tom D: Continuing the classics
Best seedbank I’ve ever used, and you should see my collection. I’m glad I found SeedsHereNow, it’s been a few years now I’ve been buying from the best, thanks guys for a pleasant experience buying every time, period!
Anonymous: Awesome service and great selections
SHN has a vast inventory of quality and rare genetics. There customer service is supportive and a kind bunch of folks to deal with. Two thumbs up!!!
Brent P: Love buying my seeds here
Haven’t received it yet but I’m sure it’s gonna be :fire:
Anonymous: Never Disappointed
This place is the best! So many good deals. Grab Bag is the shiz nit!!!
Anonymous: Had no problems
Was fast easy and a great variety to choose from. What more could you ask for
Jeremy J: Smooth Operator
Everything was fast and smooth. Thank You
Anonymous: We fucking rock!
Go team SHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go Team SHN!!!!!!!!!!
Henry P: Fast and easy
Thank you for shipping quickly. Great company to do business with.
Anonymous: Worth the wait
I had shopped for this strain a couple months ago. It was out of stock. I signed up for a reminder email for when they came back into stock. I received an email stating the gear was back in stock about 5 weeks later. I just ordered them and am awaiting their arrival. Happy Camper.